Thursday, April 23, 2015

Following Jesus is not always easy. "Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours." John 15:20 Everything God gets me to do, is some sort of an adventure. 


Plus, "It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." Deuteronomy 31:8. So, I'm never alone! And neither are you. Rely on God.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome first post girl! Keep them coming...i look forward to the future posts...Rely on God..so true :) Thank you for posting about the Good news of God! Walking with God is an awesome epic adventure, none like it :) Love from, Tinyde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can I not write about my Lord? :)
      Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. How'dy doody, alright, I can't figure out how to use it!

    ReplyDelete