Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Quotes

These are some quotes that I like. I haven't, of course read every quotes of the world, but these are the ones that I have read and do like.

"There are people who agree with the Bible and people who believe the Bible. People who agree with the Bible, agree with it and don't do anything. People who believe the Bible, believe it and do it."
- Author Unknown

"Do not be satisfied with a life that is not wholly swallowed up in God."
- Smith Wigglesworth

"If He is in you, you ought to bring forth evidence of that power."
- Smith Wigglesworth

"I am not moved by what I see. I am moved only by what I believe. I know this: no man looks at the circumstances or relies on his feelings if he believes. The man who believes God has his request."
- Smith Wigglesworth

"The Spirit of God in a person makes someone a Christian, not an adherence to a set of beliefs."
- T.L. Osborn

1 comment: